Check The Rhyme
Looking for the perfect beat?
While you're out on your bike (wearing your helmet for protection, of course), running, hiking or in the gym destroying those weights, we want you to get hyped. Many healthy living enthusiasts and fitness buffs extoll the virtues of listening to music during workouts. They believe listening to music---whether its rock, house, pop, gospel, hip hop, R & B, or country---makes the workout go faster and feel easier. We're not sure how true that is but what we do know is that having the right songs in rotation gives you that added boost and keeps workouts interesting. But remember to keep the volume in your headphones or earbuds at a reasonable level so you're aware of traffic and any potential dangers around you.
Check out our eclectic playlist. Click the images to see the artist and track. And let us know what you're listening to in the comments section below.
From left to right:
1) Do Them Thangs by Bardo 2) VIDEO Do Them Thangs by Bardo
3) Yoga by Janelle Monae 4) Best of You by Foo Fighters
5) Give It Away by Red Hot Chili Peppers 6) Free by Lisa Shaw
7) Live Your Life by Yuna 8) Jealous by Miss Esther Dean
9) Everybody Loves The Sunshine by Seu Jorge and Almaz 10) Feeling Myself by Nicki Minaj
11) You're My Star by Tank 12) Beautiful Day by U2
13) Gangsta Gangsta by NWA 14) Touissant L'Overture Live by Santana
15) One Mic by Nas 16) Good Lovin' by Ludacris
17) Ride Like The Wind by Phil Perry 18) Turn On The Lights by Future
19) F**kin' Problems by A$AP Rocky 20) Nobody Love by Tori Kelly
21) In The A by Big Boi 22) When The People Cheer by The Roots
25) Jealous by Nick Jonas 26) Power Workout Playlist on Spotify
27) Endorphin Workout Playlist on Spotify 28) Cardio Workout Playlist on Spotify