Put Your Faith Where Your Fork Is
Nettye Johnson is an inspiritual speaker, energetic Bible teacher, marathoner, faith and fitness blogger, fit-foodie and certified health coach. She has shared lessons on faith and fitness for the past 15 years and we've watched this accomplished women Get Her Sol since training for her first marathon several years ago!
Recently, Nettye published her first book, Put Your Faith Where Your Fork Is, sharing spiritual truths and scientific principles to help individuals:
- Put God first in the pursuit of health and wellness
- Right skewed relationships with food
- Embrace moderation and eliminate food guilt
- Create a personalized, effective, and livable food philosophy for healthy weight loss and maintenance
- Change your view of healthy disciplines from a challenge, battle, or struggle to a privilege, joy, a part of who you are, and a way to honor God
The book is designed to be a catalyst for change, providing information, calls for self-examination and concrete application steps. We love the faith and nutrition-based principles Nettye shares. We also appreciate her insight into her personal struggle with weight gain. She provides simplistic yet realistic approaches to maintaining your temple physically as well as spritiually. Readers will appreciate Nettye's honesty and the powerful lessons she shares in Put Your Faith Where Your Fork Is.